Fire engines called to Chesterfield home after blaze broke out in tumble dryer

Fire crews were called to a property in Chesterfield earlier today, after a blaze broke out in a tumble dryer.

Friday, 18th June 2021, 1:44 pm

Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service attended the home at around 9.45am on Friday, June 18 following calls that a fire had started in a tumble dryer on Ling Road in Walton.

The blaze was extinguished by firefighters using two breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet, along with a ventilation fan to clear smoke.

The fire has now been put out.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Support your Derbyshire Times by becoming a digital subscriber. You will see 70 per cent fewer ads on stories, meaning faster load times and an overall enhanced user experience. Click here to subscribe.

A blaze broke out at a property on Ling Road in Walton this morning due to a fire that started in a tumble dryer.






.
A blaze broke out at a property on Ling Road in Walton this morning due to a fire that started in a tumble dryer. .