The Wool Monty rolls out colourful yarns and workshops at Sheffield Arena
The two-day celebration of all things yarn and fibre related will take over the arena on June 18 and 19, 2022.
Whether your creative passion is knitting, crochet, weaving, spinning, dyeing, felting or just careful curation of yarn and accessories The Wool Monty show will have it covered.
With more than 37000 square feet of space for exhibitors, pattern designer areas and workshops happening all weekend you’re sure to find something to tempt your crafty creativity. All the latest attendees are available at www.thewoolmonty.co.uk.
The Wool Monty is a yarn show with a difference. Driven by their own experiences with mobility and sensory issues the team have focused on inclusivity and accessibility, taking steps to make sure that every member of the yarn and fibre community is welcome:
* A commitment to ensuring that everyone feels valued and represented
* Free on-site parking for all ticket holders
* 4m wide aisles so those with mobility issues can get around easily
* The whole show takes place on one level, including workshops and the cafe
* A quiet room so anyone with anxiety or sensory issues can take a break and refresh
* High ceilings so noise dissipates.
This show has been rescheduled from June 12 and 13, 2021 and June 13 and 14, 2020. Tickets bought for previous dates are valid for next year.