The Blues are in the last play-off spot in seventh on goal difference, while the Daggers are 11th and four points behind.
Around 3,000 Town supporters will be inside the Technique to cheer their team on.
Liam Norcliffe is at the game and will have all the build-up, team news updates and reaction.
Chesterfield v Dagenham & Redbridge: LIVE UPDATES
Last updated: Saturday, 22 May, 2021, 21:22
- FT: Chesterfield 2 v 1 Dagenham & Redbridge
- Spireites remain 7th and keep play-off hopes alive with late win in front of returning fans
- Danny Rowe scores two, including 86th minute penalty
- Liam Gordon gave Daggers lead after half an hour, Rowe equalised before half-time
- Dagenham's Jones sent off for second yellow with 12 minutes to go
- Three changes for Chesterfield as Gunning, Taylor and Weston replace Yarney, McCourt and Yussuf.
- (3-4-2-1): Montgomery; Evans, Gunning, Maguire; Carline, Weston, Oyeleke, Taylor; Mandeville, Clarke; Rowe. Subs: McCourt, Whelan, Rowley, Tyson, Yussuf.
Taylor is denied by the legs of Daggers goalkeeper Justham.
Good response from Town.
Goal for Dagenham: 0-1
Liam Gordon finishes from close range from a low cross.
Totally against the run of play.
30 played, 0-1.
Taylor smashes one over the bar from a difficult angle after Evans picked him out with a long ball.
Carline then heads wide from Taylor’s deep cross from the left.
29 played, 0-0.
Is booked for a late challenge.
Breaks clear of the Daggers defence but he doesn’t have the pace to sprint clear and he is crowded out.
20 gone, 0-0.
The visitors’ Gordon burts down the left with Carline pushed well forward, Gordon gets a shot off but drags it well wide. First sign of danger from the Daggers.
Drags a shot wide inside the area after nice play by Oyeleke and Mandeville.
Town are pressing well here.
Evans goes close again!
Evans meets Mandeville’s corner six yards out but Daggers ‘keeper Justham tips it over for another corner.
The next corner comes in and Carline hits the side-netting with a shot on his left boot. The home fans thought it was in for a second.
Bright start from the Blues.
Off the line!
First chance for Town as Evans’ effort at the far post from Mandeville’s corner is cleared off the line.