WIN! Forty tickets for Spireites clash with Manchester City up for grabs
The Derbyshire Times has teamed up with Checkatrade to offer 10 lucky Spireites the chance to win four tickets for the clash with Manchester City U21s.
We have 40 tickets to give away for the Checkatrade Trophy game, to be held at the Proact on 29th November.
Jack Lester’s men go into the final group game knowing that a win, either after 90 minutes or through a penalty shootout, will put them through to the knockout stages.
To be in with a chance of winning four tickets, visit the Derbyshire Times Spireites Facebook page by clicking HERE then like and comment on our Checkatrade competition post which will be pinned to the top of the page.
Entries will be taken until midday on Monday 20th November 2017.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize consists of four tickets for ten winners to the game against Manchester City U21s on Wednesday 29th November 2017.
2. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground
3. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Chesterfield FC’s regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets. https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/ground- regulations-
2017-18- efl-- -final.pdf
4. Fans are reminded that these tickets are in the Chesterfield end and seats are amongst home supporters. Any away supporters found in home areas may be ejected from the ground either for the purposes of their own safety or for any other reason.
5. If you have any special accessibility requirements, the venue will be contacted to check accessibility. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice.
6. The competition is open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Chesterfield FC, Manchester City, the EFL or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration
7. This is not a Prize Draw of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this Prize Draw (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
8. Clubs will be notified of the Prize Draw winners and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order.
9. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount.
This is a clear breach in conditions.
10. No cash alternative will be offered
11. The competition closes at MIDDAY 20th NOVEMBER 2017
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
13. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
14. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner
15. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.