Recap: Chesterfield come from two goals down to draw against Dagenham and Redbridge
The Spireites sit second in the table, one point behind leaders Grimsby Town, who host Notts County.
Town are back on the road after back-to-back home wins and are in fine form with four successive victories.
The Daggers are seventh but have lost four of their last five.
Our reporter Liam Norcliffe is at the game and will provide you with everything you need to know.
Dagenham and Redbridge v Chesterfield: LIVE UPDATES
- FT: Dag and Red 2 v 2 Chesterfield (3pm KO)
- Two goals in two second-half minutes from Jamie Grimes and Kabongo Tshimanga draw Town level
- Grimes sent off on 84 minutes for second yellow card
- Angelo Balanta's deflected strike opens scoring on 13 minutes
- George Saunders adds second on 23 minutes
- Laurence Maguire stretchered off inside 10 minutes
- Three changes for Chesterfield as Jamie Grimes, Alex Whittle and Saidou Khan replace Gavin Gunning, Calvin Miller and Liam Mandeville
- 3-4-1-2: Loach; Kerr, Grimes, Maguire; King, Oyeleke, Kellermann, Whittle; Khan; Payne, Tshimanga. Subs: Minter, Miller, McCourt, Mandeville, Tyson.
Thanks for joining us!
Enjoy your weekend!
Chesterfield came from two goals down to draw at Dagenham and Redbridge.
James Rowe said he was ‘full of pride’ as injury-hit Chesterfield came from two goals down to secure a valuable point at Dagenham and Redbridge.
It’s all over
FT: Dag & Red 2 v 2 Chesterfield
The Spireites come from two goals down to claim a valuable point.
Reaction coming up.
For Dagenham’s Reynolds but his touch lets him down inside the area. Phew.
For Whittle for a shirt tug.
Four minutes added
Heads over a corner from King.
Two minutes left, 2-2.
Chesterfield down to 10
Second yellow card for Grimes. Chesterfield will play the final six minutes plus injury-time with 10-men.
What a hit!
Whittle lets fly from distance with a superb strike which Daggers goalkeeper Justham is forced to tip over. Great effort.