Staveley mobility scooter blaze spreads to home

Picture by @StaveleyOnCall.
Picture by @StaveleyOnCall.

Firefighters were called to a mobility scooter blaze in Staveley which then spread to a house.

Fire chiefs were called to Pullman Close just after midnight on Tuesday.

Picture by @StaveleyOnCall.

Picture by @StaveleyOnCall.

A mobility had caught fire which then spread to a window of a property.

The fire was caused by the mobility scooter being left on charge outside.

East Midlands Ambulance service attended.