REVEALED: The Derbyshire Times Curry House of the Year finalists
Come on curry connoisseurs, we need you to pick your overall winner
You’ve sampled the sensations, textures and flavours of your favourite local spice restaurants and ground them down to the supreme top ten. Now you tell us who deserves to be crowned curry house of the year.
To vote, use the coupon in the Derbyshire Times (November 17 edition) stating the full name, address and voting number of your favourite from the list. Closing date for votes is 10am, Friday, November 25, 2016.
Please note, unfortunately we can’t accept any photocopied or defaced coupons; coupons delivered by hand or after the closing date.
FULL LIST OF FINALISTS:
1. Anaarkali Restaurant - Heath Road, Chesterfield
2. Chutney Spice - Church Street. Chesterfield
3. Delhi 41 - Sheffield Road, Chesterfield
4. Indian Blues - Corporation Street, Chesterfield
5. Ishmail’s Indian Takeaway - West Bars, Chesterfield
6. Mint Leaf - Green Lane, Dronfield
7. The Gulab Tandoori - Chatsworth Raod, Chesterfield
8. West Bars Tandoori, West Bars
9. Zahid Indian Cuisine - Chatsworth Road, Chesterfield
10. Zaika Restaurant & Takeaway - Wardgate Way, Chesterfield