Firefighters from three counties have dealt with a large blaze in Derbyshire this morning.
Here's everything we know so far.
* Crews were called to Station Road, Sandiacre to a large shop fire at just before 8.30am
* Six fire engines attended the scene along with an aerial ladder platform and command support vehicle
* Fire crews from Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire were all in attendance
* A woman and her dog were rescued by firefighters after she was seen shouting for help from a window
* Station Road was closed in both directions while crews brought the blaze under control
* Police and paramedics were also in attendance
* The fire has caused significant damage to a number of properties
* A joint investigation between Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service and Derbyshire police is now underway to determine the cause of the fire.
READ MORE: People asked to stay away as emergency services tackle large fire in Derbyshire
READ MORE: Trapped woman seen shouting for help out a window as a fire 'significantly damages' properties in Derbyshire