Firefighters rescued a dog after the pet had become trapped in a chair

Firefighters rescued a dog which had become trapped by its ear in the electrical mechanism of a chair.

Sunday, 3rd February 2019, 9:43 am
Updated Thursday, 7th February 2019, 5:10 pm
Fire story.

A Shirebrook crew was called out to Booth Avenue, at Pleasley, where they found the trapped pet at about 1am, today, Sunday, February 3.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Firefighters used specialised equipment to release the dog.

A Derbyshire fire service spokesman said the pet owner has since been liaising with a veterinary surgeon to help treat the dog.