Firefighters put out kitchen blaze

Firefighters extinguished a kitchen blaze after a wooden chopping board which had been left on a cooker ignited.

Friday, 2nd May 2014, 10:00 am
NEWS: News.

The blaze was discovered at the unoccupied property on Uppercroft, Danesmoor, Chesterfield, about 10.40pm, on Wednesday, April 30.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Firefighters from Chesterfield and Clay Cross extinguished the blaze and made the property safe by about 11am.