Firefighters extinguish gazebo after Dronfield barbecue blaze
Firefighters had to extinguish a gazebo after a barbecue got out of control in Dronfield.
The incident took place shortly before 6pm on Princess Road.
On arrival, firefighters from Chesterfield found a propane cylinder and a gazebo ablaze.
The crew used breathing apparatus and a hose to extinguish the flames.
There were no reports of any injuries.
The Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service advised people to take 'extra care' when having barbecues.