Chesterfield chimney alight

Emergency services were called after a fire broke out in a chimney in a Chesterfield home.

Saturday, 14th April 2018, 3:15 pm
Updated Saturday, 14th April 2018, 3:21 pm
Firefighters were on the scene

Today, Saturday, April 14 at 11.54am firefighters from Chesterfield were called out to Brookside Glen, Chesterfield.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

A spokesman for Derbyshire Fire and Rescue said: “A small fire was located at the rear of the gas fire. The gas was isolated and further inspection of the chimney was carried out using a thermal image camera using a 9m ladder.”