2016 Derbyshire Times' Business Awards launch
The Derbyshire Times has launched its 2016 Business Awards.
The prestigious event – which aims to recognise and celebrate the very best in local business and commerce – will take place on Thursday, November 10. It will be hosted by presenter Sam Ogrizovic.
To access an entry form, visit HERE
Here is a list of categories and sponsors:
• Business Person of the Year – sponsored by Learning Unlimited
• Innovation Award – sponsored by BHP Chartered Accountants
• People Development Award – sponsored by Vision West Notts College
• CSR and Environment Award
• Customer Service Award – sponsored by Franke Sissons
• Apprentice of the Year
• Retailer of the Year – sponsored by Banner Jones
• Export Award
• Small Business of the Year – sponsored by Mitchells Chartered Accountants
• New Business of the Year – sponsored by University of Derby
• Excellence in Manufacturing Award – sponsored by Shorts Chartered Accountants
• Inclusion Award
• Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism Award
• Lifetime Achievement Award – sponsored by Mark Leeson
• 2016 Business of the Year
The ticket sponsor is E Business Works and the awards application sponsor is Pure Awards Creative.
Derbyshire Times’ acting editor Ashley Booker said: “Our Business Awards are one of Chesterfield’s highest profile events.
“Winning one of our awards will say a lot about the quality of your organisation and the strength of your team.
“Our awards attract a wide range of entries from across all sectors from both small and larger organisations. But the winners all have one thing in common – they are truly excellent at what they do and have proved this by winning an award.”