** Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000 ** Deceptively spacious property being well presented throughout. Benefiting from a beautifully presented rear garden and having ample off street parking. Being well placed for commuting links and a host of local amenities. Call us to view now!
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 10" x 10' 10" ( 4.83m x 3.30m )
A side facing PVCu door opens into the breakfast kitchen which is fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting roll edged worksurfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap whilst having complimentary splashback tiling to the walls. Space for a gas oven with a concealed extractor fan above, there is an integrated fridge/freezer, and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Tiling to the floor, a central heating radiator whilst there is front and side facing PVCu double glazed windows. This room benefits from having a breakfast bar area with further space for dining. An internal door opens into the inner hall.
Lounge 11' 11" x 20' 8" ( 3.63m x 6.30m )
This well appointed spacious lounge features a gas fireplace with marble back and hearth with decorative timber surround. Exposed stained floorboards, a central heating radiator, TV point and a front facing PVCu double glazed window.
Giving access to the ground floor living accommodation fitted with a built in storage cupboard, a central heating radiator whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing and Velux skylight window.
Fitted with a low flush w.C, wash hand basin, tiling to the floor and splashback areas, a central heating radiator and a side facing PVCu double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Located on the ground floor is this double bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Diner/Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
This versatile room can be used as a further bedroom or dining room whilst being fitted with a central heating radiator and rear facing PVCu doors opening out onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the inner hall and giving access to the first floor living accommodation.
Bedroom Two 15' 11" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 4.85m Max x 3.51m Max )
Fitted with a front facing PVCu double glazed window, a central heating radiator and built in eaves storage whilst having a separate dressing area.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.53m )
A rear facing bedroom with a PVCu double glazed window, a central heating radiator, built in eaves storage and loft access.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush w.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and panelled bath with shower above. Complimentary partial tiling to the walls and tiled flooring. A central heating radiator, inset ceiling spotlights and a Velux skylight window.
(please note this room has restricted head height)
Outside & Exterior
Standing in this enviable sized plot with a well maintained front laid to lawn garden area with decorative plant, shrub and tree borders, whilst having a pebbled area and driveway which both offer off street parking and give access to the garage.
To the rear of this property is a further well maintained landscaped garden with a large patio which offers an ideal space for outside seating and entertaining whilst leading onto the laid to laid area with steps rising to a further garden and pebbled area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.