Warning to householders after Chesterfield chimney fire
Householders are being urged to get their chimneys cleaned after a fire at a property in Chesterfield on Wednesday evening.
Fire crews from Chesterfield attended the blaze on Derby Road in the town shortly after 5.20pm.
In a tweet posted on social networking site Twitter, Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service wrote: "Crews have worked to identify source of smoke and fire as a chimney fire. Fire now extinguished. Please get your chimneys cleaned this winter!"