Two male casualties were taken to hospital after a fire started in a kitchen.
Fire crews from Belper and Crich attended a house in Derby Road, Ambergate, at 10.23pm yesterday (Wednesday, December 3).
There was a fire in a ground floor kitchen measuring ten metres by three metres.
They used one CO2 extinguisher, one hose reel jet and two breathing apparatus to put out the fire, which was out by 10.40pm.
They stayed to damp down the area and the two casualties were taken to hospital via ambulance.
The fire crews left the scene at around 11pm.