Tumble dryer bursts into flames in Duffield house

A tumble dryer burst into flames in a Duffield house.

Wednesday, 15th April 2015, 3:06 pm
News from the fire service...

Firefighters were called to Holloway Road in the village at about 11.30am today.

Upon arrival they found the tumble dryer, which was in a ground-floor utility room, ablaze.

Firefighters used hose reel jets to extinguish the fire.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

There were no reports of any injuries.

Crews left the scene at noon.

For tumble dryer safety advice, visit HERE