Occupant of flat receives treatment after TV blaze

An occupant of a Buxton flat received treatment after a television went up in flames.

Monday, 28th November 2016, 11:07 am
Updated Tuesday, 6th December 2016, 5:02 pm
Fire

Fire chiefs from Buxton and Chapel-en-le-Frith were called to a property on Bath Road just after 6pm on Friday.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

The blaze involved a television alight in the rear bedroom of a second floor flat.

Paramedics attended and the occupant of the flat received treatment for smoke inhalation.

Firefighters used two breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze.