Man rescued from flat fire in Clay Cross
A man was rescued when fire broke out in his flat last night.
Firefighters from Chesterfield and Clay Cross were called to the property on Meadow Road, Clay Cross, at 8.30pm.
A Derbyshire fire service spokesman said: "Fire crews rescued one male from the property which had a fire in the kitchen.
"Police and paramedics were also in attendance."
For advice on staying safe in your kitchen, visit www.derbys-fire.gov.uk/keeping-safe/common-fire-prevention/kitchen