The search is on to find Chesterfield’s top shops and traders in the annual 2018 Retail Awards.
Shoppers have until midnight on Sunday, March 25 to vote for their favourite retailers and market stallholders which trade in S40 and S41.
Everyone who nominates will be entered into a draw to win two tickets to the black-tie Chesterfield Retail Awards at the Winding Wheel on June 13.
The awards, which are organised by Destination Chesterfield, celebrate the town’s flourishing retail scene and are now in their fifth year.
Categories open for nominations include:
- Hair and Beauty Business of the Year
- Fashion and Footwear Retailer of the Year
- Jewellery and Accessories Retailer of the Year
- Home and Gifts Retailer of the Year
- Food and Drink Retailer of the Year
- Leisure Retailer of the Year (Sports, Hobbies, Crafts or Outdoor)
- Market Trader of the Year
- Independent Retailer of the Year
- National/ Multiple Retailer of the Year
- Market Hall Business of the Year
- Excellence in Customer Service
New to this year’s ceremony will be the chance to commend the work of apprentice retail workers and employers of apprentices in the Apprentice of the Year and Apprentice Employer of the Year categories.
Dom Stevens, Destination Chesterfield manager, said: “The Chesterfield Retail Awards is an excellent opportunity for people to recognise outstanding retailers based in and around Chesterfield; both big and small as well as people and businesses within the sector that are going the extra mile in the realms of customer service and innovation.”
Supporters of the 2018 Chesterfield Retail Awards include Apprentice Town, Chesterfield Borough Council, Derbyshire Times, eBusiness Works, East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire), Jumble Creative Design, Learning Unlimited (The Chesterfield College Group), Peak FM, Temple Safety, The Pavements Shopping Centre and the University of Derby.
Shoppers can place their votes at www.chesterfield.co.uk/retailawards/nominate.