FIRE: Danger as shed fire spreads to house

.
.

Firefighters from Bolsover and Staveley tackled a blaze yesterday involving a shed fire which spread to a house.

Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the scene at Houfton Road, Bolsover at around 4.30pm on Friday, August 14.

A spokesperson said: “The shed fire had spread to a house and two dogs were rescued from an adjacent property by firefighters using breathing equipment.”

Police and fire investigators were also called to the fire, which was stopped at around 6pm.

The spokesperson added: “We did conduct a fire investigation which was completed yesterday.

“The fire had not spread seriously to the house but had affected the windows.”