Fire caused by dryer in Buxton

Crews were called to a blaze caused by a dryer in Buxton.

Thursday, 28th April 2016, 10:25 am
Updated Thursday, 28th April 2016, 1:58 pm

Firefighters from Buxton station were called to a “smell of burning” on Green Lane at about 10.20pm on Wednesday (April 28).

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

A service spokesman said they found a fire in a commercial drying appliance.

Breathing equipment and a hose reel were used to put out the blaze.