Chesterfield's top 10 salons - vote for your favourite
We've got our top finalists for the Derbyshire Times Salon Of The Year 2016 and now the competition is all about finding who will be number one.
You’ve given us our candidates and now it’s time to ensure your favourite nets the top spot.
What is it that keeps you going back to your favourite for more?
Finding a salon you can trust is crucial. Your favourite salon might provide the best blow-dries, the perfect haircuts, the neatest threading, the hottest self-tans, the most relaxing massages, fantastic facials or the most glamorous nails.
Whether it’s the way they colour your hair, the extra little touches, or the friendly welcome you always receive. So who do you want to win?
Below are the ten salons which have made it through to the final. To vote, simply fill in the coupon printed in the Derbyshire Times August 11 edition and send it in.
01. Angelic Nails Beauty & Inner Health, 5a Market Street, Clay Cross, Chesterfield,S45 9JE.
02. Bradys, 30 Hasland Road, Chesterfield, S41 0RN.
03. Definition Hair and Beauty, 8 Old Hall Road, Chesterfield, S40 3RG.
04. Dollies, 2a Castle Street, Bolsover, Derbyshire, S44 6PP.
05. Fresh Look Beauty, Unit 4, Tesco, Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield,S41 7JB.
06. Images, 39 Market Street, Clay Cross, Chesterfield, S45 9JE.
07. Viviennes Hairdressing Ltd, 55 West Bars, Chesterfield, S40 1AZ.
08. Rachel’s Nail & Beauty Parlour, 30 Mansfield Road, Hasland, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 0JA.
09. The Beauty Room, 331 Sheffield Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 8LQ.
10. The Doll House, 1 Eyre Street, Chesterfield, S45 9NS.