More than 20 vacancies are currently available at Chesterfield College for both teaching and support staff.
Roles are currently up for grabs in a number of areas, from IT/Computer Science Lecturer, to Telesales Advisor.
The college is also holding a careers event on December 6.
Opportunities that are currently available include:
- IT/Computer Science Lecturer
- Exams Manager
- Telesales Advisor
- Electrical Engineering Tutor (Work-Based)
- Electrical Installation Tutor (Work-Based)
- Careers Advisor
- Learning Resources Assistant
- Childhood Studies Lecturer
- ALS Lecturer
- Sport Tutor (Work-Based)
- Product Development Manager (Education and Training)
Benefits of working for Chesterfield College include generous maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave; discounted leisure membership at Queen's Park Sports Centre and Healthy Living Centre and a range of flexible working options.
For more information on the vacancies and careers event, see the website.