Looking for a new job? Over 20 roles up for grabs at Chesterfield College
More than 20 vacancies are currently available at Chesterfield College for both teaching and support staff.
Roles are currently up for grabs in a number of areas, from IT/Computer Science Lecturer, to Telesales Advisor.
The college is also holding a careers event on December 6.
Opportunities that are currently available include:
- IT/Computer Science Lecturer
- Exams Manager
- Telesales Advisor
- Electrical Engineering Tutor (Work-Based)
- Electrical Installation Tutor (Work-Based)
- Careers Advisor
- Learning Resources Assistant
- Childhood Studies Lecturer
- ALS Lecturer
- Sport Tutor (Work-Based)
- Product Development Manager (Education and Training)
Benefits of working for Chesterfield College include generous maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave; discounted leisure membership at Queen's Park Sports Centre and Healthy Living Centre and a range of flexible working options.
For more information on the vacancies and careers event, see the website.