1. Find some vintage homeware and fashion at a specialist fai featuring items from 1920-1970 in The Imperial Rooms, Matlock, on Saturday, July 30, from 10am to 4pm.
2. Carnival time comes to Bradwell on Saturday. with stalls and entertainment on the ‘Beggars Plot’ field from 12pm. The parade starts at 2.30pm.
3. Bands will be rocking at Harleyfest at Harley’s Bar, Staveley, on Saturday. The line-up includes The Stains, Gary Armstrong Band, Educatables, Some Kinda Mushroom and The Snatch, playing from noon until 7pm.
4. Head for Chesterfield’s B2net stadium on Sunday for Chesterfield FC’s first open day, featuring sideshows, music, demonstrations, hands-on activities, competitions and children’s events. There will be special performances by Shirebrook MW Brass Band, demonstrations by Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service and special CFC heritage exhibition. There is free admission to the event, which runs from 11am to 3pm.
5. Check out the birds of prey at Revolution House, High Street, Old Whittington, on Sunday.