Derbyshire Times photographer Bernard Jones has gained exclusive access to Chesterfield’s old Saltergate ground to take pictured of its demolition.
The main stand, which was opened in 1936, has been reduced to a skeletal state with most of its internal features removed.
Gone is the roof from the Kop while little remains of the Compton Street side.
Diggers are strewn across what was the playing surface while the Cross Street terrace is littered with rubble.
It is difficult to imagine that the stadium once held more than 30,000 spectators and the ground bears little resemblance to when it staged its last game in May, 2010.
Bernard will continue to visit the Saltergate to chart the stages of its demolition.