STAVELEY: Firefighters called out to kitchen blaze

NEWS: News.

NEWS: News.

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS dealt with a kitchen blaze after a cooker burst into flames in Staveley.

The fire was discovered at the home on Station Road, Hollingwood, about 10.30am, on Monday, November 18.

A Derbyshire fire service spokesman said: “A small fire was discovered in a cooker in a kitchen and crews ventilated the property.”

Firefighters, from Staveley, also offered first aid to the occupier to help with smoke inhalation problems.

The property was made safe by about 11am.