More than 6,500 people were caught speeding in Chesterfield over the last 12 months.
A Freedom of Information request to Derbyshire Constabulary revealed that 6,539 drivers were caught going over the limit on roads in the town.
And the top speeding location in the area caught more than half of these drivers.
Here are the top five locations - all with a 30 mph limit - where people were caught speeding in the last year:
5. On the A6135 in Renishaw, 219 people were caught.
4. The B6056/B6052 in Eckington saw 294 drivers over the speed limit.
3. The Furnace Hill, Clay Cross, camera caught 903 speedy drivers.
2. One the A61 in Chesterfield, 928 people were over the speed limit.
1. But the most notorious speeding hotspot in Chesterfield, which caught almost 3,500 people in just 12 months, is the A619 road from Brimington to Staveley.
Where do you think is the worst speeding hotspot in Chesterfield? Let us know by commenting on our Facebook page or emailing email@example.com.