DCSIMG

People rescued from house after suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

editorial image

editorial image

Three people had to be rescued from a house after suffering from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

Fire crews from Alfreton and Crich, along with ambulance crews, were called to the house on Birches Lane, South Wingfield, at around 3.23pm on Friday, 25th April.

The occupants were given oxygen by the ambulance service before being taken to hospital.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news