THE mum who died when a camping holiday turned to tragedy has been named as Tracy Screen of Chesterfield.
The 34-year-old died after her family was apparently overcome by fumes in their tent at the Aberafon Camping and Caravan site at Gyrn Goch, Wales, on Monday.
Two children – aged four and seven – and their father in his 30s were taken to Ysbyty Gwynedd hospital in Bangor. They are said to be “comfortable”.
North West Wales Coroners Office has opened and adjourned an inquest into the death of Tracy Screen.
Leave your tributes by commenting below.
• See Thursday’s Derbyshire Times for a full report.