Man treated after kitchen fire in Chesterfield

Latest News
Latest News

A man was treated for smoke inhalation after a blaze at a property in Chesterfield.

Fire fighters from Chesterfield and Staveley were called to a kitchen fire at a property on Longcroft Court, at 6pm yesterday (September 5).

The ground floor flat was heavily smoke-logged and crews used a fan to ventilate the property.

One man was treated at the scene with oxygen.

Crews had extinguished the fire by 6.33pm and continued to ventilate the communal area surrounding the property.

At 6.48pm crews confirmed that the ventilation of the property was complete.