WEATHER UP-DATE: Region faces more snow hazards
DERBYSHIRE commuters and residents are being warned to prepare for more weather disruptions and delays during rush-hour tomorrow, Wednesday, February 13, and throughout the day as more snow is expected.
The Met Office has given a yellow warning of snow for the East Midlands.
Forecasters have predicted snow for Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire from 6am, tomorrow, Wednesday, February 13, until 8pm.
- 100 jobs to go at Chesterfield’s CPP
- Author calls for Buxton to Matlock rail link to reopen
- CHESTERFIELD: Help prevent flooding in your home
- MATLOCK: Catalogue of dramatic incidents could have been deadly, says fire chief
- MATLOCK: Homes evacuated amid gas leak after van crashes into collapsed road in flooding
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Chesterfield
Monday 20 May 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North