DCSIMG

Man hospitalised after Langwith kitchen fire

editorial image

editorial image

A man was taken to hospital after a fire broke out in his kitchen.

At around 1.30pm yesterday, crews from Bolsover and Shirebrook fire stations were called to treat a blaze on Portland Terrace in Langwith.

The fire, in the kitchen, was out on arrival, but the residents were suffering from smoke inhalation.

Oxygen therapy was given until the ambulance arrived.

Crews left them with the ambulance service at around 2.15pm.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page