DCSIMG

Man burnt in Clowne house fire

sp59963a
Chesterfield Fire station and Derbyshire Fire Service Engine

sp59963a Chesterfield Fire station and Derbyshire Fire Service Engine

A man was left burnt after a fire broke out in a roof at a house in Clowne.

The blaze happened at around 3.30pm yesterday (March 19) at a property on John Street.

Crews from Clowne and Staveley stations were called to the scene, where they found the fire in the roof of a two-storey building.

The ambulance were called to treat a man who suffered burns to his hands, and the fire service treated two people for smoke inhalation.

A structural engineer was also called over concerns for the safety of the roof.

Crews left the scene at just after 6.15pm.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news