DCSIMG

Fire crews extinguish out-of-control blazing chimney

NEWS: News.

NEWS: News.

Firefighters armed with a hose reel jet extinguished a chimney fire at a home in Barlow.

The fire was discovered at a home on OxtonRakes about 6.30pm, on Sunday, March 16.

Firefighters used a nine metre ladder, a fire crawler and a hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze.

The property was made safe by about 7.25pm and safety advice was given to the occupants and smoke alarms were fitted.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page