Charity events for little Harvey
Fundraising events will raise cash to aid a poorly five-year-old boy.
Harvey Levy suffers from a rare condition called chromosome deletion which causes epilepsy and eating problems.
His family and friends are set to host a fundraising event to raise money for a garden makeover so Harvey, from Sutton-in-Ashfield, can safely play outside with his brother and sister.
The fun day, which will include stalls, face painting and a bouncy castle, is to take place at Blackwell Community Centre between 11am and 6pm on September 8.
Meanwhile, on the same day, a 1980s charity night will entertain fundraisers at Blackwell Miners Welfare Football Club from 7.30pm to 11pm.
- 100 jobs to go at Chesterfield’s CPP
- Author calls for Buxton to Matlock rail link to reopen
- CHESTERFIELD: Help prevent flooding in your home
- MATLOCK: Catalogue of dramatic incidents could have been deadly, says fire chief
- MATLOCK: Homes evacuated amid gas leak after van crashes into collapsed road in flooding
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Chesterfield
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: West