DCSIMG

Woman given oxygen after curling tongs catch fire in Derbyshire house

News just in...

News just in...

 

A woman needed oxygen treatment after her curling tongs caught fire.

The incident happened at a house in Ridgeway, Langwith Junction, at about 3pm today.

Firefighters from Bolsover, Shirebrook and Mansfield attended and extinguished the blaze before giving oxygen to the woman.

A fire service spokesman said: “Always switch off hair straighteners and curling tongs after use and leave them to cool on a heat-resistant surface away from curtains, carpets and anything else that can catch fire.”

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page