DCSIMG

Derbyshire: House fire in Dales village

editorial image

editorial image

Fire crews were called to a house fire in a Dales village last night (Monday, June 2).

Two crews from Ashbourne attended The Hillocks Cottage, in Main Street, Kniveton, at 10.50pm.

There was a fire in the cellar and it was heavily smoke-logged.

They used two breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze.

Firefighters gained access to the cellar where they found a washing machine which was involved in the fire.

They isolated it from the main supply and ventilated the property.

They left at around midnight.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page