DCSIMG

CLAY CROSS: Firefighters rescue dog during house blaze

NEWS: News.

NEWS: News.

A dog was rescued after firefighters extinguished a blazing home.

The fire was discovered on Park House Close, Clay Cross, about 1pm, on Sunday, December 8.

A Derbyshire fire service spokesman said: “The fire was located on the ground floor of the two-storey detached property.

“No one was injured but a dog was safely released.”

The gas and electrics at the property were isolated during the incident.

Clay Cross firefighters armed with breathing apparatus and hose reel jets extinguished the fire and made the property safe by 1.30pm.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page