Chimney fire in Derbyshire home

Firefighters in action. Stock picture.
Firefighters in action. Stock picture.
0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to a house in Hathersage yesterday, after the chimney set on fire.

Crews from Hathersage fire station were called to The Dale at around 5.30pm after reports of a fire on the property.

A sdervice spokesman said: “The fire involved one chimney, which was well alight.”

A stirrup pump and rods were used to extinguish the blaze.

The stop message was received at 7.15pm.