Casualty suffers smoke inhalation after Somercotes house fire

News...

News...

0
Have your say

Firefighters helped treat a male casualty who suffered from smoke inhalation after a house fire.

The fire was discovered at the property on Victoria Street, Somercotes, about 3.50pm, on Saturday, February 21.

A Derbyshire fire service spokesman said: “Alfreton firefighters used two breathing apparatus, a hose reel jet and a ventilation fan to extinguish the fire and make the property safe.”

Firefighters, who made the property safe within 15 minutes, also administered first aid to the male casualty.