Casualties survive kitchen blaze

News
News
0
Have your say

TWO people needed medical treatment for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire erupted at a home in Alfreton.

The fire was discovered at the home on Firs Gardens, about 7.50pm, on Saturday, September 10,

Alfreton firefighters armed with breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet extinguished the blaze and made the area safe within half-an-hour.

A Derbyshire fire service spokesman told how an ambulance was requested for the two occupants who suffered smoke inhalation.