BLAZE in Derbyshire toilets caused by fireworks

editorial image

Firefighters were called to a set of public toilets in Derbyshire after fireworks were set off inside the block.

Crews from Bradwell fire station were called to the toilets, on Fountain Street, Tideswell, shortly after 7pm on Monday (December 21) to reports of a fire.

The service has confirmed that the fire seems to have involved fireworks being set off inside the toilet block.

The fire stop message was received just after 7.30pm.