Choirs perform in Cathedral in Peak
Tideswell Male Voice Choir will be performing their annual concert at their home village in the Cathedral of the Peak.
On Saturday, July 28, the choir will be welcoming guest choir Cor Abergwaun, from Fishguard, to perform in the concert. at Tideswell Parish Church.
The Tideswell choir will be returning the hospitality that they received when on tour in Pembrokeshire in 2011 when they shared a concert performance with Cor Abergwaun in St David’s Cathedral.
On their visit to Derbyshire, Cor Abergwaun will be given a taste of Peak District hospitality, with a welcoming reception by the Tideswell choir at the cricket club in Buxton, accommodation at the Old House Hotel and organised trips to Chatsworth and the plague village of Eyam.
The concert in Tideswell Parish Church will start at 7.30pm. Tickets are £8, available from the ticket hotline on 01298 77947 or pay on the door on the night.
- 100 jobs to go at Chesterfield’s CPP
- MATLOCK: Catalogue of dramatic incidents could have been deadly, says fire chief
- Author calls for Buxton to Matlock rail link to reopen
- CHESTERFIELD: Help prevent flooding in your home
- MATLOCK: Homes evacuated amid gas leak after van crashes into collapsed road in flooding
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Chesterfield
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: West