THURSDAY, MAY 27
* With Silent Eyes are at the Old Bell, Derby.
* Budgie tribute In For The Kill land at the Queen's Head, Kimberley.
* Mart Roger Manchester Jazz does the Unwin Club, Sutton-in-Ashfield.
* Juicy Lucy plays The Diamond, Sutton.
* There's a night of Irish music at Chesterfield's County with Owen Gerrard.
* It's open mic at the King Edward VII Tibshelf.
* It's plug-in jam night at the Goldminers, Newbold.
* Romi Mayes Band are at the Boardwalk in Sheffield.
* Origin play Cactus Jax, Chezzy.
FRIDAY, MAY 28
* The Amplifires burn up the Victoria Club, Whitt Moor.
* Abandon play the rock night at Chesters, Whitt Moor.
* Frankie Martin's tribute to Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole and Dean Martin is at the Red Lion.
* It's goth night at the Diamond, Sutton, with Project and a Gary Numan tribute act.
* The Pitz are at South Wingfield Club.
* Rehab check into the County, Chesterfield.
* Downi are at The Shinnon, Hepthorne Lane.
* Lisa D'Maio is at the Ark tavern, Brimington.
* Rockers White Wind blow up a strom at the King Edward VII, Tibshelf.
* The man from Dublin, Owen Gerrard plays the Old Poets' Corner, Ashover.
* There's a live acoustic and open mic night at the Hearty Oak, Dronfield.
* Aflixtion and Midnight are at Brampton Manor.
* Teenage Fanclub hit Sheffield's Leadmill.
* David R Black, Miseria Lost and Nasmyth Row line up at the Corporation, Sheff.
* The Haunted ghost into Sheffield's 02 Academy.
SATURDAY, MAY 29
* Kerry Fernandez brings cool funk and soul to H's Wine Bar, Bakewell.
* The Derby Jazz festival hits the city's Assembly Rooms with the John Bailey Septet, Curios, the Tony Kofio Trio, Dave o'Higgins/ Chico Chargas Band and the Jump Jive Party featuring The All-Star Goodmen Orchestra, The Hep Chaps and The Gene Krupa Uptown Orchestra
* Rock/ska outfit Mag 7 are at Chester's, Whitt Moor.
* Blondie UK hit Sutton's Diamond.
* Stay Rich play the Vic Club, Whittington Moor.
* Veteran Derbyshire symphonic rockers Saracen are at the County, Chesterfield.
* Clandestine play a homecoming gig for Kevin Stevens at the Quiet Woman, Bosa.
* Firecracker explode into action at the Royal Oak, Brampton.
* Warrior play the Castle Arms, Bolsover.
* Craig Barry's Rock n Beat n Boogie band are at the Black Horse Somercotes.
* Out Of Time play the Vic, Staveley.
* There's karaoke at the King Edward VII, Tibshelf.
* The Monster Ceilidh Band are at the Hartington Folk Festival at the village hall.
* Sure Fire play Barrow Hill Club.
* The Butcher's Arms, Brimington, is closed for a private function.
* John Cooper Clarke and Frank Sidebottom descend on Sheffield's Leadmill
* Jackson Caged, Sleepwalker, Steel Trees and Velozity do Sheffield's Plug.
* Mansfield's Town Mill pays tribute to Kasabian.
* Local boys All At Stake travel to Rotherham's Pop venue
SUNDAY, MAY 30
* It's the open music night at the Old Poet's Corner, Ashover.
* The Derby jazz fest continues at the Assembly Rooms, with Polar Bear, Partisans, Jan Kopinski and headlined by the legendary Courtney Pine.
* Boldly ignoring their best-before date, The Pitz are still at the Market, Chesterfield.
* Geordie's karaoke, along with his dancing girls, hits the County, Chesterfield, from 5pm
* Clandestine are in action again, this time at the Ace of Clubs, Hillstown.
* Owen Gerrard will be appearing at The Bridge Inn, Chesterfield.
* John Nolan brings his tribute to Elvis to The Devonshire, Hasland.
* Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel are at the Opera House, Buxton.
* Megson, Katriona Gilmour & Jamie Roberts, Lucy Ward and Lizzie Campbell line up at the Hartington Folk Festival at the village hall.
* Lisa D'Maio entertains at the Vic Club, Whitt Moor.
* Buzzard land at Clowne Community Centre.
* There's karaoke at Harley's, Staveley.
* The Peace In The Park fundraising supergig hits the Corporation, Sheffield.
* Yellow Brick Road pay tribute to the music of Elton John at the Boardwalk, Sheff.
* George Benson and Marti Pellow double up at Sheffield Arena.
* Suzy Bogguss is at the City Hall, Sheffield.
MONDAY, MAY 31
* Craig Barry's Rock and Boogie band play the Castle Arms, Bolsover, from 2pm.
* Brampton Manor Country Club holds its annual hog-roast, family day and musical extravaganza from 2pm, with the Chris Norfolk Band Pint o' Mild and The Craig Barry Rock n Beat n Boogie Band.
* Broken Stone, Mag 7, Krusade, State Zero, The Zedz and Tony Belts line up from 2pm at the Lockoford, Chesterfield.
* The Blue Bell at North Wingfield holds at charity music day with Pint O Mild, The Alternatives, Vida, Midnight, Sharry C, Downi, Directions Theatre Arts and Carly Hopkinson.
* Not Advised, To Die A Martyr, Retaliator, The Longshore and Below The Ocean rock the Corporation, Sheff.
TUESDAY, JUNE 1
* The Open Acoustic Session takes place at the Old Poets' Corner, Ashover.
WEDNESDAY JUNE 2
* Al Needham continues his swingin' residency at the Olde House, Loundsley Green.
* Steve Nimmo brings the blues to Sheffield's Boardwalk.
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Chesterfield
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 10 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North